Start programming robots NOW!
Learn hands-on, through easy examples, visuals, and code
This is a unique introduction to programming robots to execute tasks autonomously. Drawing on years of experience in artificial intelligence and robot programming, Cameron and Tracey Hughes introduce the reader to basic concepts of programming robots to execute tasks without the use of remote controls.
[ESP] En esta guía, se le presentan enfoques prácticos y técnicas para programar sensores, motores y traducir sus ideas en tareas que un robot puede ejecutar de forma autónoma.
Robot Programming: A Guide to Controlling Autonomous Robots takes the reader on an adventure through the eyes of Midamba, a lad who has been stranded on a desert island and must find a way to program robots to help him escape. In this guide, you are presented with practical approaches and techniques to program robot sensors, motors, and translate your ideas into tasks a robot can execute autonomously. These techniques can be used on today’s leading robot microcontrollers (ARM9 and ARM7) and robot platforms (including the wildly popular low-cost Arduino platforms, LEGO® Mindstorms EV3, NXT, and Wowee RS Media Robot) for your hardware/Maker/DIY projects.
Table of Contents: [392 Pág.]
- What Is a Robot Anyway?
- Robot Vocabularies
- RSVP: Robot Scenario Visual Planning
- Checking the Actual Capabilities of Your Robot
- A Close Look at Sensors
- Programming the Robot’s Sensors
- Programming Motors and Servos
- Getting Started with Autonomy: Building Your Robot’s Softbot Counterpart
- Robot SPACES
- An Autonomous Robot Needs STORIES
- Putting It All Together: How Midamba Programmed His First Autonomous Robot
- Open Source SARAA Robots for All!
- A: BURT’s Gotchas
Download Link: [4.6 MB - Password: www.fullengineeringbook.net]