- Chapter 1, “Introduction to Penetration Testing”
- Chapter 2, “Introduction to Operating Systems and Networking”
- Chapter 3, “Introduction to Cryptography”
- Chapter 4, “Outlining the Pen Testing Methodology”
- Chapter 5, “Gathering Intelligence”
- Chapter 6, “Scanning and Enumeration”
- Chapter 7, “Conducting Vulnerability Scanning”
- Chapter 8, “Cracking Passwords”
- Chapter 9, “Retaining Access with Backdoors and Malware”
- Chapter 10, “Reporting”
- Chapter 11, “Working with Defensive and Detection Systems”
- Chapter 12, “Covering Your Tracks and Evading Detection”
- Chapter 13, “Detecting and Targeting Wireless”
- Chapter 14, “Dealing with Mobile Device Security”
- Chapter 15, “Performing Social Engineering”
- Chapter 16, “Hardening a Host System”
- Chapter 17, “Hardening Your Network”
- Chapter 18, “Navigating the Path to Job Success”
- Chapter 19, “Building a Test Lab for Penetration Testing”
Penetration Testing Essentials - Sean-Philip Oriyano
Penetration Testing Essentials provides a starting place for professionals and beginners looking to learn more about penetration testing for cybersecurity. Certification eligibility requires work experience-but before you get that experience, you need a basic understanding of the technical and behavioral ways attackers compromise security, and the tools and techniques you’ll use to discover the weak spots before others do. You’ll learn information gathering techniques, scanning and enumeration, how to target wireless networks, and much more as you build your pen tester skill set. You’ll learn how to break in, look around, get out, and cover your tracks, all without ever being noticed. Pen testers are tremendously important to data security, so they need to be sharp and well-versed in technique, but they also need to work smarter than the average hacker. This book set you on the right path, with expert instruction from a veteran IT security expert with multiple security certifications.
[ESP] Este libro le pone en el camino correcto, con la instrucción experta de un experto veterano en seguridad de TI con múltiples certificaciones de seguridad. Aprenderás cómo romper, mirar a tu alrededor, salir y cubrir tus huellas, todo sin ser notado.
IT Security certifications have stringent requirements and demand a complex body of knowledge. This book lays the groundwork for any IT professional hoping to move into a cybersecurity career by developing a robust pen tester skill set.
Tabla de Contenido: [286 Pág.]
Enlace de Descarga: [8.6 MB - Contraseña: www.fullengineeringbook.net | Multiformato]
Somos un grupo anónimo que encontramos los mejores materiales en internet y lo compartimos contigo. Tu Comentario me ayuda a seguir encontrando Material para Ti.