Advances in Computers carries on a tradition of excellence, presenting detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications.
The book provides contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles typically allow.
[ESP] El libro proporciona contribuciones con un medio en el que se pueden explorar los temas con mayor profundidad y amplitud de lo que artículos y revistas suelen permitir.
The articles included in this book will become standard references, with lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- Presents detailed coverage of recent innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications
- Includes in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology pertaining to computing: combinatorial testing, constraint-based testing, and black-box testing
- Written by well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Includes extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Presents volumes devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Tweet Follow @YoSoyIngenieria