There's a ton of other technical guides out there that aren't clear and concise, and in my opinion use far too much jargon. My job is to teach you in simple, easy to follow terms how to get started and excel at Cisco networking!
Here's A Preview Of What This CCNA Command Guide Contains…
- Routing With Cisco Routers
- Layer 3 Explained (Protocols & Functions)
- Router Management Explained - Configuring, Commands, Setup & More!
- Network Routing - Types Of Routes, Protocols, Methods…
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) Explained
- Everything You Need To Know About Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Protocol/li>
- Switching With Cisco Switches
- Layer 2 Switching Explained Along With Switch Management Methods
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- The Benefits, Types & Configuration Of VLANs
- VOIP And QoS
- Troubleshooting Connectivity
- And Much, Much More!
Tweet Follow @YoSoyIngenieria