Rereko is just your average high-school girl from Electopia, the land of electricity, but she's totally failed her final electricity exam! Now she has to go to summer school on Earth. And this time, she has to pass.
[ESP] Entra en las páginas de La Guía Manga de la electricidad como Rereko y examina los aparatos eléctricos de uso cotidiano como linternas, calentadores, y disyuntores, y aprende el significado de conceptos abstractos como la tensión, potencial, corriente, resistencia, conductividad, y la fuerza electrostática.
Luckily, her ever-patient tutor Hikaru is there to help. Join them in the pages of The Manga Guide to Electricity as Rereko examines everyday electrical devices like flashlights, heaters, and circuit breakers, and learns the meaning of abstract concepts like voltage, potential, current, resistance, conductivity, and electrostatic force.
The real-world examples that you'll find in The Manga Guide to Electricity will teach you:
- What electricity is, how it works, how it's created, and how it can be used
- The relationship between voltage, current, and resistance (Ohm's law)
- Key electrical concepts like inductance and capacitance
- How complicated components like transformers, semiconductors, diodes, and transistors work
- How electricity produces heat and the relationship between current and magnetic fields
Tweet Follow @YoSoyIngenieria