Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
- Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
- 1. Signal and spectral
- 2. Signa Transmission and filtering
- 3. Amplitude modulation
- 4. Angle modulation
- 5. Digital transmission of analog Signals
- 6. Probability and random variables
- 7. Random processes
- 8. Noise in analog communication systems
- 9. Optimun detection
- 10. Information theory and source coding
- 11. Error control coding
Download Link: [23.5 MB]
*Mega: OPCION 1 | OPCION 2 | OPCION 3
Tweet Follow @YoSoyIngenieria