The complete guide to Excel 2016, from Mr. Spreadsheet himself
Whether you are just starting out or an Excel novice, the Excel 2016 Bible is your comprehensive, go-to guide for all your Excel 2016 needs. Whether you use Excel at work or at home, you will be guided through the powerful new features and capabilities by expert author and Excel Guru John Walkenbach to take full advantage of what the updated version offers. Learn to incorporate templates, implement formulas, create pivot tables, analyze data, and much more.
Navigate this powerful tool for business, home management, technical work, and much more with the only resource you need, Excel 2016 Bible.
Table of Contents: [1155 Pág.]
- Part I: Getting Started with Excel
- Part II: Working with Formulas and Functions
- Part III: Creating Charts and Graphics
- Part IV: Using Advanced Excel Features
- Part V: Analyzing Data with Excel
- Part VI: Programming Excel with VBA
- Part VII: Appendixes
Tweet Follow @YoSoyIngenieria