Aimed at both working programmers who are applying for a job where puzzles are an integral part of the interview, as well as techies who just love a good puzzle, this book offers a cache of exciting puzzles
- Features a new series of puzzles, never before published, called elimination puzzles that have a pedagogical aim of helping the reader solve an entire class of Sudoku-like puzzles
- Provides the tools to solve the puzzles by hand and computer
- The first part of each chapter presents a puzzle; the second part shows readers how to solve several classes of puzzles algorithmically; the third part asks the reader to solve a mystery involving codes, puzzles, and geography
- Comes with a unique bonus: if readers actually solve the mystery, they have a chance to win a prize, which will be promoted on wrox.com!
- Part I - Mind Games
- Competition-We Can’t All Be Winners.
- Design-Imagination Rules…
- Chance-Getting On the Right Side of Luck
- Inference-What are You Thinking?
- Optimization-Doing More with Less
- Part II - The Secret of the Puzzle
- The Puzzles
- Part III - Faithful Foes
- Faithful Foes
- List of Figures
- List of Sidebars
| Dennis Shasha, "Puzzles for Programmers and Pros" |
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0470121688 | 240 pages | CHM | 5 MB
Download Link: [6.0 MB]
*Mega: OPCION 1 | OPCION 2 | OPCION 3
Tweet Follow @YoSoyIngenieria