New To This Edition
- New introductions in each chapter demonstrate the relevance of statistics to engineering
- Design of experiments content revised and inclusion of additional material helps students to better interpret computer software output related to ANOVA
- New examples demonstrate calculating probability in Excel (Chapter 3)
- Practical interpretations in example problems provide improved linking of statistical conclusions to the actual engineering decision outcome
- Approximately 80 new exercises related to biology and health care (in most chapters)
- CHAPTER 1 The Role of Statistics in Engineering.
- CHAPTER 2 Data Summary and Presentation.
- CHAPTER 3 Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- CHAPTER 4 Decision Making for a Single Sample.
- CHAPTER 5 Decision Making for Two Samples.
- CHAPTER 6 Building Empirical Models.
- CHAPTER 7 Design of Engineering Experiments.
- CHAPTER 8 Statistical Process Control.
- APPENDIX A Statistical Tables and Charts.
- APPENDIX B Bibliography.
- APPENDIX C Answers to Selected Exercises.
*Mega: OPCION 1 | OPCION 2 | OPCION 3
*Uploaded: OPCION 1 | OPCION 2 | OPCION 3
Tweet Follow @YoSoyIngenieria